Rhineland Cutlery was founded in 1995 as Vital Nutrition Cookware. At the time our product line consisted of 7-ply surgical steel waterless cookware manufactured in the U.S.A.
In 2006 we introduced Hammerstahl, our premium line of cutlery. Then, in 2009, we sold our Hammerstahl line to New Era Inc., and initiated a research and development program to create the ultimate line of cutlery.
After consulting with more than 100 professional chef’s worldwide, our design team has created the most balanced, ergonomic and beautiful knife ever seen.
We are proud to introduce our newest line of premium cutlery, Rhineland.
- High quality blade made with X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- Smooth Bolster and Spine; comfortable to hold and prevents calluses
- Counter weight balance point distributes weight for perfect balance
- Razor Sharp Edge: 18 degree angle with 55-57 Rockwell Harness. Holds an edge like no other
- Sharp Heel. Able to sharpen the entire blade
- Ergonomic Handle. Rounded handle fills your hand with a comfortable grip